Inalienable rights should be the law for all

Stopping School Violence One Teacher's Silent Scream

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Glorious Mysteries

As an educaor, I know what it means to experience, handle, and seek intervention for disruptive behavior in educational settings. Prayer helped me deal with escalating violence in my classroom and the retaliation that resulted from consistently reporting. I encourage everyone to pray for help in order to prevent an escalation from becoming a national tragedy. We witness prayer vigils after school shootings yet condemn public prayer as a regular part of life. Connie and I are presenting these Rosary teaxchings to those not familiar with this prayer or think it is a boring ritual.. The Rosary is a wonderful way to build community and converse with God. Join the conversation.